The Right Contractor for You
We Offer Expert Roofing Installation & More
For nearly 15 years, Home Pro, Professional Home Improvement, Inc. has been upgrading Bay Area homes to be more energy-efficient and valuable. We use only the highest quality products and provide the best warranties in the business. The seasoned executives who manage our day-to-day operations have more than 100 years of combined industry experience with major companies such as Bosch Solar Energy, Sears Home Improvement, Petersen Dean Roofing, Renovate America and Real Goods Solar.
Home Pro serves the entire Bay Area, including Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Napa County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County and Santa Cruz County. Here are a few things that set our company apart:
- We are a Certified GAF Master Elite® Contractor. That means we’ve been recognized by GAF – manufacturer of the best roofing materials in the business – for the high quality of our roofing installations. Ask us about getting a GAF Timberline® Cool Roof installed. Timberline shingles keep your home cool because they’re reflective. They are also durable and stylish.
- We are a Certified Anlin Window Installer. Let us replace your existing windows and doors with vinyl units from Anlin that protect your home from energy loss due to drafts.
- We are an authorized dealer for industry leader SunPower®, so we can install solar panels with record-setting energy productivity and storage systems that let you to use your energy when you want to.
- We are an authorized dealer for SunPower® SunVault™ Backup Storage, so you can keep the lights on during the Utility Power Outages, Rolling Blackouts, and reduce high-cost energy from the Utility.
- We partner with Renewal Financial and Renovate America to help our customers finance their home improvement projects through the PACE, HERO and Benji financing programs.
Let’s Get Started!
Ready for an energy-efficient window, door, solar or roofing installation? Call Home Pro at (800) 650-3134 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment (in-person or virtual). We’ll do an evaluation, use satellite technology to accurately measure your home and work with you to plan your project. You can even sign the contract utilizing e-sign technology. Make that call and enjoy an installation by experienced, certified professionals!